Black Crows Vertis Birdie ski
With a lighter core and a softer flex than its universal avatar, the Vertis Birdie is the preferred choice for women skiers who want an accessible, high performance, on-piste machine.
With its short radius (15 meters) and 85mm at the base, it benefits from a very fast edge-to-edge transition that makes it a pleasure to ride.
- Small floatation: 85mm at the waist
- Light rocker: stability, small pivot, good edge grip, floatation off
- Classic long camber: classic camber under the foot with extended ski/snow contact for alpine style cornering
- Short radius (15m) and narrow waist (85mm): reactivity, speed of transition from edge to edge, short cut driving
- Sporty and playful flex
- Front rocker & early-rise tail
- Mounting point: -8cm
- Drilling: diameter 3.5mm x L 9mm
- Semi-cap construction
- ABS sidewalls all around
- Core: Poplar / fiberglass